Terms and Conditions
1) Please arrive 15 minutes before your course is due to start. Course time can bit be change for late arrivals.
2) All students are required to complete a Health Disclaimer form. Under 18s must have a adult attend to sign the form - If parents wish to stay in the lesson they are required to purchase a voucher (no free lesson).
3) Under 12s may still attend and watch all tutorials.
4) If you wish to cancel your less or change this must be done in at least 14 days in advance of your course. Courses are non refundable. A £15 admin fee is required to rebook.
5) If you know you are sensitive to any makeup brand it is your responsibility to inform your tutor at the start of the lesson.
6) During each lesson we use a selection of different brands, as a company we are not affiliated to any brand.
7) We reserve the right to change the products we use in any of the courses at any time.
8) We have the right to cancel any lesson with 48 hours notice.
9) If you have had any facial operations or skin problems in the last 6 months, for health and safety reason you may be advised to take part in the lesson theory only.
10) All students are asked not arrive with food or drink.
11) Abusive behavior towards staff will not be tolerated....... and you may be asked to leave the lesson for the safety and well being of staff and other students. No refunds will be given.
12) Please be reminded that when choosing a date for your lesson, we offer a 14 days notice on cancellations. This allows you 1 change of your booking ......
Dated - 1/1/2016